Experience the unique and special dining experience of the Rinville Point Restaurant at the Galway Bay Golf Resort. Make an initial booking enquiry today!
Rinville Point Restaurant at Galway Bay Golf Resort
The Rinville Point Restaurant at Galway Bay Golf Resort offers diners a diverse à la carte menu featuring a broad selection of delicious traditional and modern dishes in a spectacular setting.
With panoramic views of Galway Bay from every corner of the restaurant, Rinville Point is the ideal location for dinner and Sunday lunch, private parties and special occasions.
We have designed our menus carefully selecting locally sourced ingredients where our Chef brings years of experience from leading Hotels and Restaurants in Ireland and abroad with a passion for producing good tasting and healthy food.
Rinville Point Restaurant A La Carte Menu
- Galway Bay Mussels & Clams Chowder
- With Saffron & Pernod Cream in Boule Bread
- Connemara Air Dried Pork, Aran Island Artisan Goats Cheese
- With Grilled Fig, Saltwater Fig Relish & Caper Berries
- Connemara Oak Salmon, Beetroot & Horseradish Emulsion,
- Carpaccio of Candy Beetroot, Pickled Slaw & Edible Flowers
- Vegetarian Antipasta Platter, Grilled Marinated Vegetables with
- Garlic Pizza Sticks & Home Made Coriander Hummus
Mulled Wine Sorbet
- West of Ireland Beef tasting; Beef Cheek & Beef Fillet
- Served withParsnip Mousse, Thyme infused Rasted Purple Potato, Port Reduction
- Wild Atlantic Way, Pan Seared Cod, Maree Mussel
- WithBouillabaisse Sauce & Toasted Sourdough
- Pan Fried Barbarie Duck Breast
- WithGubbeen Smoked House Chorizo, Bean & Red Wine Risotto, Parsnip Crisp & Thyme Jus
- Cote de Boeuf, Prime Irish 28 days Dry Aged Beef on the Bone
- WithHand Cut Chips, Beer Battered Onion Rings & Sauce Diane
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Baby Spinach & Aran Islands Goats Cheese Risotto
- With mini Garlic Pizza
- Home Made Bourbon Vanilla & Plum Tartlet, Cream Anglaise Sauce & Xmas Pudding Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Mousse, Crushed Meringue, Berries & Mini Chocolate Cones
- Selection of Irish Artisan Cheeses with Saltwater Fig Relish, Grapes and Biscuits
- Home Made Chocolate Cookie & Winter Berry Cheesecake in a Jar
Selection of Tea or Coffee available
A great place for food and drinks. Has a great view while you eat this is a must and will certainly call back even though we don’t play golf Brian Clifford, Sligo
Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
Please Call 091 790711 as restaurant opening hours change throughout the year.